NuroKor Animal HealthTech appoints USA distributor for equine recovery technology
NuroKor has appointed a new US distribution partner to expand the scope of its equine therapy system, EQUIPOD®.
Specifically engineered for managing equine health, the EQUIPOD® forms the first in a series of products for NuroKor’s Animal HealthTech vertical. Using advanced microcurrent technology, the EQUIPOD® has been scientifically developed to aid recovery, manage pain and support functional wellbeing of joints and soft tissues.
This marks a major milestone for the Animal HealthTech vertical as we launch into new international markets supported by commercial distribution for EQUIPOD® and are now ready for mass manufacturing.
EQUIPOD® is an intelligently designed mobile application and equine wearable that offers multiple therapeutic modes and personalised treatment options. If your horse is suffering from common injuries like flexor tendon or ligament problems, the EQUIPOD® may help with both pain and recovery. Supporting horses across all disciplines and performance levels the EQUIPOD® forms a valuable part of the equine health tool kit.
The treatments are controlled by an easy to use app with three different modes:
- Repair & Recovery - Designed to support healing and aid recovery for a range of injuries and conditions.
- Pain Management - Helps to keep horses more comfortable during their recovery or in response to other causes of pain and discomfort.
- Maintenance & Wellbeing - Used to help promote general health and functional well being of joints and soft tissues.
EquiPod also comes with a number of accessories offering multiple placement options and direct stimulation to the most problematic areas.
- EquiPod KorBand - An appliance designed to specifically target the back, withers and surrounding tissues.
- EquiPod KorWrap - Will hold the EquiPod comfortably on the fore and hind legs.
- EquiPod Electrode Pads - Used to target wounds or specific areas by placing the self-adhesive pads either side of the affected area.
- EquiPod Conductive Gel - A specially formulated gel to be applied to the area of application for optimum connectivity.
Combining the science of bioelectronics with the latest equine technology was the first in line goal for NuroKor Animal HealthTech, and will be closely followed by the final stages of development and launch of our canine version, KorDog .
We are looking forward to further expanding our commercial partnerships and collaborations on a global scale, whilst raising the awareness of NuroKor’s world-first app driven and wearable therapy technology. We are ambitious in our approach to reach a worldwide audience and expect this to be a fast growing and rapidly scaling business vertical.
If you are a potential interested supplier, or require any further information in general, please do not hesitate to contact the EQUIPOD® team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founded in 2018, NuroKor is a company committed to the development of bioelectronic technologies. NuroKor develops and formulates programmable bioelectronic software for clinical and therapeutic applications, in a range of easy to use, wearable devices. It provides the highest-quality products, delivering personalised pain relief and recovery support and rehabilitation to patients.